Friday, March 6, 2009

September 17, 2006
Hi All! Had a good day today, even though Dad was in Idaho for the weekend. Enjoyed lunch on Candice at Mimi's (for my birthday). We had a lovely time chatting away. Then took BJ birthday shopping for shirts and ties. Watched "The Importance of Being Ernest" on tv with Colin Firth (never saw that before and enjoyed it very much!) Went to the grocery store, came home and did laundry. BJ and Rochelle bought a new car today--a year old Toyota Scion. Actually, I think this will be a really good car for them. That's about it!

September 21, 2006
We just got back from visiting Whitney and family and wishing her a very Happy Birthday "big 14th" which she will have while we are away to Texas. Whitney is a beautiful, talented girl. She is such a sweetie--and is looking forward to the stake dances and going to the mall with friends.

Today we also had lunch with Grandpa Stan and Charlotte at McGraff's. It was a fun lunch--a late celebration of Dad and my birthdays. I later went to the mall and bought some "Oprah" jeans!

We are looking forward to our trip to Texas on Saturday. It's always fun to spend time with Rhonda, Taylor and Emily. More on that when we return!

October 9, 2006
Well, I haven't had much to blog about--just keeping busy with family and church things mostly. Last week I put the ward newsletter together, got it printed and delivered it with Dad's help to the ward. Also, Saturday, with Andy being gone, I helped Candice by watching Mandy while she and Ally went to a ballet guild function. Ally was performing with her class and it was held at the Provo Country Club.

Then yesterday, I fixed Sunday dinner (as usual) and BJ & Rochelle and Candice & girls came over. We had fun.

But the one thing, I have discovered, is how hungry I have been for just being able to read a good book. Rhonda will laugh at this but since September 23 (the day we flew to Texas), I have read "Eragon," "Eldest," "Cold Sassy Tree," and today finished "The Memory Keeper's Daughter!" That's just 2 weeks and 4 books!! I will have to talk to Rhonda some about how that last book affected me, I felt sad all the way through!

Anyway, I have also started my workouts at Rogan's and hope something good comes of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment